Dates : The heliski base is open from March 15 th to May 12 th 2019
Program : 10 days (From friday to Sunday)
Day 1 :
– Arrival and night in Moscow
Day 2 and 3 :
– Departure from Moscow at 5:00 pm
– Arrival in Petropavlovsk at 11:00 am the next day (8:30 h fly)
– From the airport of Petropavlovsk, 35 minutes bus transfert to the hotel.
– Lunch and safety briefing
Day 4 to 9 :
– Héliskiing on the volcanoes next to the Pacific ocean.
Day 10 :
– Departure from Petropavlovsk to Moscow at 1:00pm and Moscow to initial destination.
The Kamchatka peninsula is located in the far east of Russia with11 hours jet lag. This territory is 2500 km op north from Tokyo.
The”Antarius” hotel is a 3-star hotel with a natural hot water pool (42 degrees), a sauna and a massage service. The drop zone for our helicopters is at 100 meters from the hotel.
Quality of the place:Exceptional, rare, unbelievable ; adjectives can be very numerous to qualify this eastern part of Siberia.Sibérie.
Powder snow from march to the end of April. Spring snow in May.
Number of participants:
12 persons by hélicopter for 3 guides
Activities in bad weather :
There are two small ski resorts near Petropavlovsk. Also, ski touring, dog sled riding, snowmobiling, sea fishing, visit of the volcanological museum.
Good and very good skier in powder snow. Good skier in spring snow.
Good and very good physical condition.
Additional informations and request for quotation:
Tel : +33.6.07.54.10.79
Mail : email@example.com