Dates : The heliski base is open from the 19 th of January until the 19 th of March.
Programme : 9 Days (From Saturday to Sunday)
Day 1 :
– Your airport to Istanbul
– Then Istanbul – Trabzon (1h30 by plane)
– Transfer 2 h with the shuttle bus from Trabzon to the hotel in Ayder
Jet lag + 3 h
Day 2 to 7 :
– Heliskiing in the Kaçkar Massif on the boarder of the Black Sea.
Day 8 :
– Héliskiing and departure after skiing for the hotel in Trabzon.
– Night in Trabzon.
Day 9 :
– Departure by plane from Trabzon to Istanbul
– And Istanbul to your initiate destination.
The Kaçkar Massif is located in the North East of Turkey and about 30 minutes drive from the shore of the Black Sea.
The “Hasimoglu” hotel is a 3 star hotel by the river with a very good restoration. It has a small fitness room, a jacuzzi, and two Swiss massage therapists provide morning fitness and massages.
Quality of the place:
The terrain is very varied with its large slopes, red pine forests and couloirs. But the quality of the snow and the magnificent view of the Black Sea, are the main assets of this heliski base.
Powder snow from January to March
Numbers of participants:
16 persons maximum
4 persons for one guide guide
Activities in bad weather:
Ski touring, snowshoeing, climbing, visiting historical monuments.
Good and very good skiers
Good and very good physical condition
Additional informations and request for quotation:
Tel : +33.6.07.54.10.79
Mail : email@example.com