Dates : The héliski base is open from the 25th of April until the 24th of May 2019
Program : 10 Days (Wednesday to friday)
Day 1 :
– Fly to Copenhague
– Night at the hotel in Copenhague
Day 2 :
– Copenhague – Kangerlussuaq (4 h flying)
– Kangerlussuaq – Maniitsoq (40 minutes by plane)
– Arrival in Maniitsoq Hotel (5 minutes by car from the airport to the hotel)
Jet lag – 4 h
Possibility of heliskiing in the afternoon depending of weather conditions.
Day 3 to 8 :
– Heliskiing in the fjords by the Baffin Sea
Day 9 :
– Departure from Maniitsoq to Kangerlussuaq in the morning
– And Kangerlussuaq – Copenhague
– Night in the hotel in Copenhague
Day 10 :
– Copenhague to your initial destination
This large island, the second biggest after Australia lies between the Arctic and Atlantic Oceans, east of the Canadian Arctic Archipelago. Maniitsoq is a small town of 2000 inhabitants by the sea in South East Greenland.
The hotel is a 3 star hotel with an excellent “cuisine”. All rooms and the dining room have a beautiful view of the sea.
Qualité of the place :
Exoticism and pure wild skiing. You will ski on immense glaciers going down to the sea. If you see skiing’s tracks on the mountains, they will necessarily be yours!
Snow conditions :
Powder snow from the 25th of April to the 9th of May
Spring snow from the 10th of May to the 24th of May
Number of customers :
12 persons maximum
4 persons for one guide
Activities in bad weather :
Ski touring, snowshoeing, fishing, boat trips in the fjords to see whales.
Ski level :
Medium, good and very good ski level for powder snow.
All ski level for spring snow.
Medium and good physical condition
Additional informations and request for quotation:
Tel : +33.6.07.54.10.79
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org